- One more night at home.
- Sun and 60 degrees in January
- Finishing my Grandma's Book
- Getting my Mother-in-law's calendar and loving to give it her.
- Finishing my first paper for spring course
- My happy daughter
- My helpful husband
- The words: "Do not resent. Do not react. Keep inner stillness."
- Rain, rushing down the street.
- The imprint of snowflakes somehow on my windshield
- Prayers for healing
- Tiny crispy marshmallows (order here)
- Today's Epistle: (I Thess. 5:14-18) "Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing,in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Posted by Maria Reynolds Weir at 8:50 PM