- Days beginning to stretch out again.
- The joy of new books, especially a St. John Maxomovitch on Veneration of the Mother of GOd
- The satisfied feeling when I finish a book
- The elation of a good essay
- Beans. They even make really good GF brownies! I just made some yummy blondies with a bit of cornmeal, butter beans, imitation almond flavoring, ghee, soda, an egg, brown sugar, and mace.
- Herbs De Provence on salad greens with olive oil, red wine vinegar, smoked salt and garlic
- Lemongrass Thai Gree Chili soup
- A rainbow of flavors, even in just the variety of peppers I enjoyed today- Crushed red pepper, bhut jokala, chipotle, ancho, japones, paprika, green sweet peppers and jalapenos. God loves variety.
- Spending the afternoon doing the bulk of planning creative writing, including listing some of my favorite books. See my efforts? I'm happy! http://creativematters.weebly.com/
- Listening to Chimimanda Adiche
- Listening to Anne Lamott
- Listening to Anis Mojani
- Listening to Donald Miller
- Laughing with Key and Peele
- Listening to Sarah Kay on TED Talks
Thursday, January 17, 2013
DoubleTime Part 1
Due to unexpected joys, I returned home one day early. It required a complete overhaul of my day, but it was oh, so worth it. Today, I will attempt to make up some missed Thanksgivings!
Posted by Maria Reynolds Weir at 5:54 PM